Wednesday, January 28, 2015

London Affair




I'm having an affair with London. I can't help myself, I just love the city. There's so much to see and we're just getting started. Rex and I try visit at least once a month, so I'll add photos as I go.

In the meantime, here are a few pictures to whet your appetite. If you'd like to see more click here.


________________________________
 
Artwork celebrating the country's love of tea.
 
 
 ________________________________

All Soul's church, 1823 - built about the same time of the Monroe Doctrine and "A Night Before Christmas" was first published.

 
________________________________

The bike rack at Paddington Station, any given day of the week.


________________________________
 
Down at the Thames River with London Bridge in the background. We're getting ready to head into the Tower of London.
 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are truly having a fab time! I pity the poor sot whose job it is to dust those teacups...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor sot indeed! And thank you, yes, we're having a shamefully wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

As always, your comments are welcomed and insights appreciated.